MAKLUMAN UPDATE UCAM

Seperti sedia maklum, saya sudah menamatkan pengajian saya di UCAM pada 2015. Jadi untuk sebarang info terkini, boleh layari laman web rasmi :


&



I think....

Bismillahirahmanirahim...
Assalamualaikum w.b.t....

How's your day? Huhuhu... Alhamdulillah..
Well, its not about me, but someone who I really missed and will never talk again. My old friend.
Actually, my best friend when high school.
Yeah, I miss that girl.
See her face in smile, laugh.
We never get talk again because of my stupidity.

Yeah. My English were bad too.
But, here's the point.
If she read my entry,
I hope she forgive me because I already forgive her.
I may think too much about this.
But, I missed you, Miss L.

You're good but sometimes 'jembalang'.
You're good but sometimes 'gila'.
No matter what, you're still my friend.
I'm sorry.

........

okay, tu je nak cerita. nak memahirkan bahasa inggeris... :p

Comments

Popular Posts